Sioux Falls is home to an amazing water park that has been serving locals and tourists for over 30 years. This popular state attraction even built a theme park around the aquatic rides to give you more things to do such as go-karts, batting cages, bumper boats, and mini golf. If there was ever a day you need to get out and have fun, Wild Water West has you covered.
Main Water Park Attractions
- Tornado Alley – Their newest water attraction shoots you and your family into a large funnel that swirls you around until your tube slowly falls through the center hole into a pool below.
- Plummets Peak Speed Slide – Body surf from over six stories high down a speed flute.
- Tube Slide – One of the favorite water slides at the park with tons of winding turns and splashing waters.
- Black Hole Speed Slide – A thrill seeking water slide where it’s so dark you never know what’s coming or when you will shoot out into the finishing pool.
- Wave Pool – Wild Water West has the only wave pool in South Dakota! With over 500,000 gallons of water, enjoy beach-like waves as you bobble up and down.
- Lazy River – You can grab a tube and relax down calming waters before getting a quick cool down from an overhead waterfall. Adults can even enjoy a swim up bar for a cold one before heading back to the relaxing float.
- Caribbean Falls – Kids can splash around on this jungle gym with rope bridges, water slides, tipping bucket, water cannons, and more.
- Activity Pool – Kids can challenge themselves by trying to cross water logs or alligators without falling into the shallow pool.
Ticket Prices and Hours
48” & Taller: $30
Under 48” & Seniors 60+: $18
Under 24 months of age: Free
May 1st – Sept. 4th: $160 (including tax)
Address: 26767 466th Ave, Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57106
Phone: (605) 361-9313
Directions from Sioux Falls: Map