One of the most common phrases used in Arabic is “Kwayis” which means “Very Good”. It is often used to express appreciation or approval for something. This phrase can be used for a variety of different things, such as congratulating someone on their success or expressing gratitude for an act of kindness.
How to Say Very Good in Arabic
“Jazak Allah Khair” is another phrase which translates to “May God reward you with goodness” and expresses admiration and gratitude. This phrase can be used when thanking someone for doing a favor or just showing appreciation for something they have done.
“Mabruk” is also commonly used, meaning “Congratulations!” This expression shows enthusiasm and excitement about the accomplishment of another person.
“Tahia Kwayis Al-Hamdulillah” which means “Praise be to God that it was very good”. It can also mean that one has achieved great success due to divine intervention.
“Ya Habibi!” which translates into English as “O my beloved!”. It has slightly romantic undertones but could still convey sincere appreciation
يرام ما على شيء كل (Kullu shay’in ‘ala ma yaraam). It roughly translates into English as Everything will turn out alright.
Example Sentences using Very Good in Arabic
1. She did a very good job on her presentation. – لقد قامت بعمل جيد للغاية في عرضها التقديمي – laqad qamat bieamal jayid lilghayat fi eirdiha altaqdimii
2. The food was very good at the restaurant last night. – كان الطعام جيدًا جدًا في المطعم الليلة الماضية – kan altaeam jydan jdan fi almateam allaylat almadia
3. I think you have done a very good job so far with your project. – أعتقد أنك قمت بعمل جيد للغاية حتى الآن في مشروعك – ‘aetaqid ‘anak qumt bieamal jayid lilghayat hataa alan fi mashrueik
4. That movie was really very good! – كان هذا الفيلم حقا جيد جدا! – kan hadha alfilm haqana jayid jida!
5. His performance today was very good indeed! – كان أداؤه اليوم جيدًا جدًا حقًا! – kan ‘adawuh alyawm jydan jdan hqan!
6. We had a very good time at the party last weekend. – لقد قضينا وقتًا ممتعًا جدًا في الحفلة في نهاية الأسبوع الماضي – laqad qadayna wqtan mmtean jdan fi alhaflat fi nihayat al’usbue almadi