Learning how to say “Come Here” in Arabic can be a great way to show respect and friendliness when communicating with locals to the country you’re visiting. It is also an important phrase for travelers who want to make sure they are understood. Here are 5 ways on how to say some here in Arabic.
How to Say Come Here in Arabic
هنا تعال (ta3aal hina) – This phrase literally translates as “come here” and it is considered polite and friendly. You can use this phrase when speaking with someone whom you know or even with a stranger.
حضرتك (hadratak) – This translates as “you have been summoned” which implies that your presence has been requested by someone else such as a situation or task at hand. It may sound slightly more formal than the first expression but still conveys politeness and respect towards the person being asked to come over.
معي الأمر (al-amr ma3i) which means “the order is with me”. This expression implies authority, making it suitable for situations where one needs another person’s help or cooperation without sounding too demanding.
قادم (qadim) which means “coming”.
بلى (bala) which means yes/okay/sure – essentially giving their consent.
Example Sentences using Come Here in Arabic
1. Come here, I want to show you something! – تعال هنا ، أريد أن أريكم شيئًا – taeal huna , ‘urid ‘an ‘urikum shyyan
2. Come here so we can talk. – تعال هنا حتى نتمكن من التحدث – taeal huna hataa natamakan min altahaduth
3. I need you to come here right now. – أريدك أن تأتي إلى هنا الآن – ‘uriduk ‘an tati ‘iilaa huna alan
4. Come here and give me a hug! – تعال هنا وعانقني! – taeal huna waeanqini!
5. Hey, come here for a minute please. – مرحبًا ، تعال إلى هنا لدقيقة من فضلك – mrhban , taeal ‘iilaa huna lidaqiqat min fadlik
6. Can you come here for just a second? – هل يمكنك المجيء إلى هنا للحظة؟ – hal yumkinuk almaji’ ‘iilaa huna lilahzatin?
7. Why don’t you come here and join us? – لماذا لا تأتي هنا وتنضم إلينا؟ – limadha la tati huna watandamu ‘iilayna?
8. Come here and sit with me. – تعال هنا واجلس معي. – taeal huna wajlis maei.
9. ‘Mommy! Come Here!’ the toddler shouted. – “أمي! تعال الى هنا!’ صرخ الطفل – “‘ami! taeal alaa huna!’ sarakh altifl