Bitch is a term that can be used to refer to someone in an insulting way. In Arabic, there are several ways of expressing this insult without using the word “bitch” directly.
One common way of saying it is “miz-zalama” which literally translates as “the one who does wrong” or “evil doer”. This phrase implies that the person being referred to has committed some kind of wrongdoing and thus deserves contempt and scorn.
Another option is “khabitha” which means something similar but with more emphasis on their bad behavior or attitude. The term “gahwa” also carries connotations of a negative character trait such as arrogance, dishonesty or deceitfulness while still avoiding direct use of the word bitch itself.
Similarly, “nakheel al sharara’a” (the one who stirs up trouble) implies that the person being described causes disruption in society due to their words or deeds and should therefore be avoided at all costs by decent people.
Finally, another commonly used expression for bitch in Arabic is simply calling them an animal: either haiwan (animal) or saqar (bird). This insults both their intelligence and moral standing by comparing them to creatures from nature known for lacking human qualities like morality, reason, and empathy.
1. She’s such a bitch. – يا لها من عاهرة – ya laha min eahira
2. Stop being a bitch. – توقف عن كونك عاهرة – tawaqaf ean kawnik eahiratan
3. Don’t be a little bitch! – لا تكن عاهرة صغيرة! – la takun eahiratan saghiratan!
4. You’re nothing but a stupid bitch. – أنت لست سوى عاهرة غبية – ant last siwaa eahirat ghabia
5. That girl is such a stuck up bitch. – تلك الفتاة هي مثل هذه العاهرة عالقة – tilk alfatat hi mithl hadhih aleahirat ealiqa
6. Get out of here, you nasty bitch! – اخرج من هنا أيتها العاهرة الشريرة! – akhruj min huna ‘ayatuha aleahirat alshiriyratu!
7. What kind of idiot does that? Some stupid-ass bitch, obviously. – أي نوع من الأغبياء يفعل ذلك؟ بعض العاهرة الحمقاء ، من الواضح – ayu nawe min al’aghbia’ yafeal dhalika? baed aleahirat alhamqa’ , min alwadih
8. Damn, she’s one mean-spirited old witchy-bitch if I ever saw one. – لعنة ، إنها عاهرة عجوز شريرة وحيوية إذا رأيت واحدة – laenat , ‘iinaha eahirat eajuz shariyrat wahayawiat ‘iidha ra’ayt wahidatan
9. Shut your mouth you dirty ass no good piece of shit BITCH! – أغلق فمك أيها الحمار القذر لا قطعة جيدة من الكلبة! – aghliq famuk ‘ayuha alhimar alqadhir la qiteat jayidatan min alkalibati!