Asshole is a strong, offensive word that has many different translations in Arabic. It can be used to express anger, frustration or insult someone. Here are some of the ways you can say Asshole in Arabic:
Arabic Words for Asshole
1. Khalas – This is one of the most commonly used terms for asshole in Arabic and it means “enough”. It’s usually said with an angry tone and implies that someone has gone too far or done something wrong.
2. A’rab – This term literally translates to mean “the worst” and is often used as an insult towards someone who has done something bad or made a mistake.
3. Kaffir – This term is considered very offensive and derogatory when directed at another person, but it’s still widely used in certain parts of the Arab world.
4. Kafar – Similar to kaffir, this term also translates as “the worst”, though it’s slightly less insulting than its counterpart because it doesn’t carry such negative connotations associated with religious beliefs or practices like kaffir does.
5. Sharmuta – This term directly translates into “bitch” which makes sense considering how closely related assholes are to bitches! It’s mainly used by males towards females but can also be applied (or threatened!) towards other males if they do something particularly annoying.
6. Fahish –Meaning wickedness/sinfulness/depravity – this isn’t exactly what we understand as being an asshole today but back then these were all qualities attributed to those deemed undesirable by society, assholes.
Example Sentences using the Arabic word for Asshole
1. That asshole cut me off in traffic. – هذا الأحمق قطعني عن حركة المرور – hadha al’ahmaq qataeani ean harakat almurur
2. He’s such an asshole for lying to you like that. – إنه مثل هذا الأحمق لأنه كذب عليك بهذا الشكل – iinah mithl hadha al’ahmaq li’anah kadhab ealayk bihadha alshakl
3. Don’t be an asshole and tell her the truth! – لا تكن أحمق وأخبرها بالحقيقة! – la takun ‘ahmaq wa’akhbiruha bialhaqiqati!
4. What an asshole thing to do. – يا له من شيء أحمق يجب القيام به – ya lah min shay’ ‘ahmaq yajib alqiam bih
5. I’m so sick of his assholish behavior. – لقد سئمت من سلوكه الخشن – laqad sayimt min sulukih alkhashin
6. Stop being such a goddamn asshole! – توقف عن أن تكون مثل هذا الأحمق اللعين – tawaqaf ean ‘an takun mithl hadha al’ahmaq allaein
7. Don’t let this jerk get away with being an asshole like that! – لا تدع هذا الحقير يفلت من كونه أحمق من هذا القبيل! – la tadae hadha alhaqir yuflit min kawnih ‘ahmaq min hadha alqabili!