Croatia is a beautiful country with a rich culture with the people having their own unique way of saying “see you tomorrow.” Here are some ways to say See You Tomorrow in Croatia:
How to Say See You Tomorrow in Croatian
1. Vidimo se sutra – This phrase literally translates to “we will see each other tomorrow” and is the most common way of expressing this sentiment among Croatian speakers. It can be used in both informal and formal conversations.
2. Ćaćemo se sutra – This phrase also translates to “we will see each other tomorrow” but it has an added emphasis on friendship or familiarity between the two parties involved in the conversation. It can be used when speaking with someone close like a family member or friend, but it should not be used during more formal occasions as it may come off as too casual for such settings.
3. Sretno do sutra – Translating directly to “until tomorrow safely,” this expression is often heard between friends who are parting ways for the night and wishing one another good luck.
4. Vidimo se ujutro – This phrase means ‘see you in the morning’ so its use depends on what time of day you plan on seeing someone next.
Example Sentences using See You Tomorrow in Croatian
1. See you tomorrow – Vidimo se sutra
2. I’ll see you tomorrow at the meeting – Sastat ćemo se sutra na sastanku
3. Let’s make plans to meet up again tomorrow – Dogovorimo planove da se opet sretnemo sutra
4. Don’t forget, we have a date tomorrow – Ne zaboravi, imamo spoj sutra
5. See you bright and early tomorrow morning – Vidimo se vedro i sutra rano ujutro