Croatia is known for its beautiful coastline, stunning landscape and friendly locals. Saying goodbye in Croatia can be a bittersweet experience as you take in the sights before departing. Here are some ways to say “see you later” in Croatian:
How to Say See You Later In Croatian
1. Ćao! – This is an informal way of saying goodbye that literally translates to “bye!” It is similar to the English expression “See ya!”
2. Zbogom – This phrase means “goodbye” and it can be used both formally and informally depending on the context in which it is used.
3. Želim vam sretan put – This phrase means “have a safe journey” or “bon voyage,” so it’s perfect for when someone will be travelling soon or taking off from Croatia soon after saying goodbye.
4. Ostanite u dobroj formi – This phrase translates to “stay fit” or “take care.” It’s a great way of wishing someone well.
5. Vidimo se uskoro – This phrase literally translates to “see you soon,” making it perfect if you plan on reuniting with someone shortly after.
Example Sentences using See You Later In Croatian
1. See you later – Vidimo se kasnije
2. I’ll see you later this afternoon – Vidjet ćemo se kasnije danas popodne
3. Catch up with you later – Popričat ćemo kasnije
4. Have a good day, and I’ll see you later on tonight – Imaj dobar dan, i vidjet ću te kasnije večeras
5. Talk to you soon, bye for now – Razgovarat ćemo uskoro, zbogom za sada