There are many different ways you can say “See You Tomorrow” in Czech. The most direct way is “Uvidíme se zítra” which literally translates to “We will see each other tomorrow.” This phrase can be used for both formal and informal occasions, depending on the context.
How to Say See You Tomorrow in Czech
Another common phrase is “Na shledanou zítra” which means “Until we meet again tomorrow.” This phrase has a more formal tone and should be reserved for polite interactions with people you don’t know very well.
For something slightly less formal but still polite, you could use the phrase “Mějte se hezky do zítřka” which literally translates to “Have a nice day until tomorrow”. This would work well if you’re saying goodbye to someone at the end of an evening.
If you want something even more informal, then try using either of these two phrases: “Ahoj do rána!” (Hi till morning) or simply just “Dobrou noc!” (Good night). These are typically used between friends and family members.
Example Sentences using See You Tomorrow in Czech
1. See you tomorrow! – Uvidíme se zítra!
2. I’ll see you tomorrow at the meeting. – Zase se uvidíme zítra na schůzce.
3. Have a great day and I’ll see you tomorrow! – Mějte krásný den a uvidíme se zítra!
4. Don’t forget, we have plans to meet up tomorrow. – Nezapomeňte, máme plán setkat se zítra
5. Talk to you again tomorrow – bye for now! – Mluvit s tebou opět zítra – čau prozatimně!