The Croatian language is full of colorful and unique ways to express yourself. If you are visiting Croatia or just want to learn how to say “I am good” in the local tongue, here are some useful phrases that will help you get your point across.
How to Say I Am Good in Croatian
1. Dobro sam – This phrase means “I am good” directly translated from English into Croatian. It is a simple way to let someone know that you are feeling well and doing fine.
2. Ja sam dobro – Another direct translation, this phrase literally translates as “I am good”, but with a slightly more formal tone than the previous one.
3. Osjećam se dobro – This expression can be used when asking about someone else’s well-being as it translates to “I feel good” in English.
4. Sve je u redu sa mnom – This phrase “everything is alright with me” implies that everything is going just fine for you.
5. Imam sjajan dan – A great way to tell people how your day has been going so far, this expression translates directly as “I’m having a great day”.
Example Sentences using I Am Good in Croatian
1. I am good at playing the guitar. – Dobar sam u sviranju gitare
2. I am good at making friends. – U tome da stvaram prijatelje sam dobar/a
3. I am good today, thank you for asking – Danas sam dobro, hvala ti na pitanju
4. How are you? -I’m good, thanks – Kako si? -Dobro mi je hvala Vam
5. Are you feeling okay? -Yes, I’m good – Jesi li u redu?-Da, dobro mi je