Roystone Hot Springs – Idaho
Located near Boise in a small town called Sweet, Idaho, Royston Hot Springs is the perfect retreat for a day or even a weekend of relaxation and fun. The resort offers two natural springs pools and unlike many other areas who’s only focus is on soothing one’s muscles, they also work on incorporating games for people to play during their time in the waters.
The geothermal waters come up at a very hot 160 degrees, before it’s cooled down by the resort in order for you to enjoy. They offer two pools that each have their own benefits.
- The Hot Springs Pool – Most people like to use this pool for activities. The average water temperature is 97 degrees making it ideal to both soak and play. Roystone Hot Springs Resort will even set up a basketball net where families and friends can battle it out for supremacy. You may find others swimming laps or splashing around so be prepared for a little more activity in this area than just relaxation.
- The Hot Springs Hot Tub – For those wanting a little more seclusion, this pool is for you. It’s still big enough to host over 10 people, but it’s in a much more private setting and has amazing jets to help relieve any left over tension. The average temperature in the hot tub is 104 degrees.
Roystone Hot Springs does offer quite a bit of amenities and overnight accommodations as well. When you aren’t relaxing in Idaho’s natural mineral waters, take advantage of their facilities including:
- Sand Volleyball
- Frisbee Golf
- Bonfire and Dutch Oven Cooking Station w/ Picnic Tables
For those who want to make this a weekend getaway, there is also an RV campsite and Tent Camping locations for use.
Directions to Roystone Hot Springs
From Boise, Idaho
1. Start on ID-55 North for 20 miles
2. Make a left onto ID-52 West
3. Continue for 10 miles and you will arrive at your destination.
Address: 7880 ID-52, Sweet, ID 83670