Vulgar ways to say Bitch in Croatian are numerous and can be used as both an insult or a term of endearment. The most common way is ‘kurva‘, which is derived from the Latin word for female dog and carries a very negative connotation.
How to Say Bitch In Croatian
Another popular choice is ‘cure‘, which also means female dog but can have more positive or neutral overtones depending on how it’s used. Other less commonly heard terms include ‘svinja’ (swine), ‘prostitutka’ (prostitute) and ‘mazgoonica’ (bitch).
There’s also the expression “zaleti se u pizdu materinu”, meaning “to go into his mother’s cunt”, another derogatory phrase typically used by young people in informal settings.
Another term you may come across is ‘droljuga‘. This literally means “dirty girl” and it often carries with it an implication of promiscuity or immorality.
Example Sentences using Bitch In Croatian
1. You’re such a bitch! – Ti si tako pizduša!
2. Get out of my face, you little bitch! – Skloni se s lica mi, ti malena pizdušo
3. Stop being so damn bitchy all the time! – Prestani biti toliko kurvinski svaki put
4. Don’t be a stupid bitch and think about it for once! – Ne budi glupa pizduša i razmisli o tome jednom
5. Shut up, you fucking bitch! – Zatvori usta vičeću pizduri