If you plan on enjoying a day or weekend at Orange Beach, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to discover an Amusement Park right along the boardwalk in this Alabama beach town.
Adventure Island has been open for over 30 years and is still family owned to this day. They offer mostly attractions geared towards the younger ones, but that doesn’t mean adults can’t have a good time. Some of their most popular attractions include:
- 18 Hole miniature golf course with a 5 story volcano that erupts at any moment
- 9 Hole miniature golf course indoors that is set up with black lights and glow sticks
- Go Karts with a 5 minutes track that twists around the park
- Bumper Boats for the kids to enjoy ramming each other in a large pool
- Tea Cups that spins you around for quite the thrill ride
- Alligator Alley Arcade which has over 100 games and even a roller coaster simulator which is their main attraction
Once you are done with Adventure Island in Orange Beach, you can head back to the shoreline for a relaxing afternoon under the sun or to cool off in the gulf shore’s waters.
Address: 24559 Perdido Beach Blvd, Orange Beach, AL 36561 | Phone: (251) 974-1500 | https://adventure-island.com/
Be sure to also check out our list of other Amusement Parks in Alabama for all those thrill seekers!