Vulgar ways to say fuck in Croatian are widely used and accepted as part of the language by many people. The most common way to express this expletive is ‘kurac’, which literally translates as ‘penis’. It can also be used as an adjective or a verb, depending on context.
How to Say Fuck You in Croatian
Other popular alternatives include ‘jebem ti’ (literally meaning ‘I’m fucking you’) and ‘pizda materina’ (which roughly translates to ‘mother’s pussy’). The expression ‘kurac’ is often accompanied with gestures such as pointing one finger at another person while making a circular motion with their other hand around it. This gesture emphasizes the sentiment behind the word and adds emphasis to its impact when spoken out loud.
One of the most popular among youth is “Jebi se!”, which literally translates as “Go Fuck Yourself!” This phrase is used to express extreme anger or frustration in a very direct way. Another common curse word is “Kurac ti materin!”, which literally means “Your mother’s c*ck!”.
There are several variations of this phrase that range from slightly less offensive versions like ‘Kako je kurac?’ (what’s up penis?) to more vulgar forms such as ‘Koji je kurac?'(What the hell?). Another popular alternative for expressing frustration or anger in Croatian is using phrases related to sex organs and body parts such as ‘materinu picku’, literally translated as mother’s pussy.
Example Sentences using Fuck You in Croatian
1. I can’t believe you fucked up that presentation! – Ne mogu vjerovati da si sve pokvario na prezentaciji
2. Fuck off, I don’t want to talk to you right now. – Sviđi mi se, ne želim ti govoriti sad
3. That asshole just fucking cheated on me! – Taj debil je samo jebao mene
4. Stop fucking around and get back to work! – Prestani se jebati i vratite se na posao
5. You’re so fucking stupid for not doing your homework! -Ti si tako glupa zbog ne radenja domaćih zadaća