Auburn is a city located in Lee County, Alabama. It is home to the Auburn University and it has a vibrant culture that includes great food. From locally owned restaurants to national chains, there are plenty of options for those looking for delicious eats. Whether you’re in the mood for traditional Southern cooking or something more exotic, you can find it in Auburn.
Breakfast Food in Auburn
- Toomer’s Drug Store where they serve up homemade biscuits with honey butter as well as omelets and French toast made from scratch every morning.
- The Hound which serves up some of the best pancakes around town. They also have an extensive menu featuring sandwiches, salads and other lunch items served throughout the day until close at 2 PM.
Lunch Food in Auburn
- If you’re looking for a classic burger joint then head over to Five Guys Burgers & Fries or BurgerFi where you can get burgers made with fresh ingredients like grass-fed beef patties topped off with all sorts of toppings including bacon jam and truffle mayo!
- If tacos are more your thing then check out Taco Mama which offers tacos filled with slow cooked meats such as barbacoa or carnitas along with sides like their famous guacamole fries and chips & queso dip!
- Middle Eastern dishes from Momma Goldberg’s Deli
- Asian fusion spots like Pita Pit offering salads, wraps and bowls full of flavor
- Mediterranean eateries such as Aladdin’s Eatery serving falafel platters
- Mexican favorites from Los Tarascos Taqueria
Dinner Food in Auburn
- When it comes to dinner choices there are many different types of cuisine available ranging from Italian at Niffer’s Place to Japanese sushi bars like Osaka Sushi Bar & Grill (where they even offer vegan options!)
No matter what type of food you’re craving – whether its comfort foods or gourmet dishes – there’s sure to be something on one of Auburn’s menus that will hit the spot! So don’t forget when visiting this charming college town – take time out to enjoy some amazing local eats too!